Integrated Energy Efficiency & Peak Load Management Technology Training: Las Vegas
Integrating energy efficiency with peak load management can yield significant opportunities for energy savings. Join NV Energy’s Commercial Energy Services in March for a free training to explore ways to save.
This training benefits customers, contractors, equipment suppliers, mechanical engineers, maintenance personnel and facility managers.
- Understand utility bills and how demand charges are calculated
- Learn the various types of energy efficiency (EE) and how to apply simple changes to achieve results
- Explore the personal and societal benefits of energy efficiency
- Find out how integrated EE and demand response (DR) products help businesses save energy and demand, ultimately lowering operating costs
- Learn how the value of energy is perceived and how it relates to energy savings
- Explore various technologies and incentives, including smart thermostats, economizers and demand limiting controllers, and universal gateways
- Learn tips to apply EE and DR options
Wesley Whited, a Senior Consultant for Smart Lighting Systems at DNV GL, is an expert in commercial lighting ranging from utility program design and project management to specification sales. He is a graduate of West Virginia University and received an MBA from Capital University in Columbus, OH.